RoundTable: How Can I Help My Child Develop Healthy Eating Habits?
Raising kids with a healthy body image is a challenge for most parents as body image is not only limited to the physical appearance. It also involves how we feel and view our bodies. Your child’s sources of information impacting body image are messages in the media about beauty and body size ideals, comments your child hears about their body and how adults including their parents talk about their own bodies and the bodies of others. Join us on the 21st of July with Diana El Kallassi, as we explore:
- What influences the body image of our kids?
- How can I be a good role model for my kids?
- When do eating habits and body image development start?
- What if I am concerned about my child’s weight?
- What if my child is a picky eater?