RoundTable: All What Parents Need To Know About Psycho-Educational Assessments
If you’re a parent looking to learn as much as you can about your child, a psychological assessment is a good option. It reveals your child’s strengths and identifies ways to nurture them and help them thrive.
This assessment can be especially helpful for kids with developmental, mental health or behavioral issues. The results will help the psychologist identify strategies to help your child move forward.
Join us in an interactive roundtable with Dr Rasha Mashmoushi on the 8th of June 2022 at 8:30pm Beirut time to know more about:
– What is the purpose of an assessment
– When would your child need an assessment
– Who typically does assessments
– What is the correct process of doing assessments
– As a parent, what do we expect from the assessment